I have pretty intense anxiety. Some days are better than others but I’m able to keep a pretty good grip on it most of the time.
Of course there are many things I do to tame my anxiety but sometimes I feel like I need a total anxiety reset. A few days where I really try to calm my worry and overwhelm. That’s what led me to this anxiety challenge.
If you’re anxiety has gotten a bit more intense lately and you too feel like you need to reset, try this out. You can also check out my 30 Day Happiness Challenge.
11 Day Anxiety Challenge
- Spend 20 minutes outside.
- Color a page in a coloring book.
- Write down five things you are grateful for.
- Get hydrated.
- Play loud music and dance.
- No social media day.
- Take a long bubble bath.
- Ten minutes of meditation.
- Do your favorite cardio exercise for 20 minutes.
- Go to bed early.
- Start a good vitamin regimen.
Did you know one of the biggest causes for stress is clutter? Grab The Declutter Workbookand finally get your house clutter free.